Chosen by many dentists and veterinarians, the Electron (ART-E1) Electrosurgery Unit is a stand-alone device used for cutting and coagulating.
It has 10 power level settings and 3 operating modes: Cut, Coag 1, and Coag 2.
The grounding plate (included) is required for operation.
- Electron (ART E1) Main Unit
- Power Cord
- PP0031-002: Universal foot switch
- EU0004-002: Indifference/ Grounding plate
- EU0003-032: E1 hand piece
- TE0002-002: Assorted electrode set of 7 (includes the following electrodes):
- TE0001-012: T1 Diamond shaped electrode
- TE0001-022: T2 Small loop electrode
- TE0001-032: T3 Large loop electrode
- TE0001-042: T4 Fine wire electrode
- TE0001-052: T5 Heavy wire electrode
- TE0001-072: T7 Oval loop electrode
- TE0001-092: T9 Heavy ball electrode